In the Spring of 2011, BK Aerospace, then B-K Maufacturing, joined the MAF multi-tenant community.
Founded in 1967 and based out of Arab, AL, BK Aerospace is a leading manufacturing services provider in the aerospace, defense, and commercial markets.
BK Aerospace designs, manufactures, tests and assembles precision hardware and components for customers such as Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin. Government customers include the U.S. Air Force, Navy, Army, NASA, and others.
CNC Machining & Fabrication
- Titanium, Aluminum, Steel, Comp.
- Small and Large Envelope.
- 3 / 4 / 5 Axis
- Mill, Lathe, EDM, Waterjet, Saw
- MODEL-BASED DEFINITION (MBD/DPD)
Welding, Painting, Assembly, Forming, Heat Aging
MasterCAM, CATIA, NX, NASTRAN.
3D Printing, Design & Development, Reverse Engineering u Testing, Modeling & Simulation
AS9100- Registered, Calibration, Laser Tracking and Scanning, CMM
- 48 Years in Business, Reliable.
- Invests in new equipment.
- Excellent financial condition
- Fabrication & presence INSIDE Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF)
Company Data & Codes
- 332710 Machine Shops
- 336411 Aircraft Mfg.
- 336414 Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Mfg.
- 336415 Propulsion Units & Parts
- 336419 Other Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Mfg.
- 541712 Guided Missile & Space Vehicle R & D
- 541990 Professional Scientific & Technical Services
- 332999 All Other Fabricated Metal Product Mfg.
DUNS: 031479793 CAGE: 34449
WOSB., SDB., NATIVE-AMERICAN.
The Boeing Company
- SLS External Tank Bump-Formed Panels.
- P8 Poseidon Bailout Door
U.S. Air Force
- AMRAAM AIM-120 CATM Missile
U.S. Navy (NUWC-KEYPORT)
- MK 54 Rextorp
For more information, visit their web page. http://www.bkaerospace.com